Candysan is a monthly subscription box that will send you 15 items from Japan each month. Each box contains 14 treats and snacks and 1 gashapon (mini figurine) and costs € 26.48 approximately $33.00.
Our Candysan box contained
- Foaming soda candy
- Sweet puffed rice – sakura flavor
- Japanese traditional candy bag – strawberry flavor
- American chips
- Fruity candy – melon and grape flavored
- Apple candy
- DIY Pokemon candy
- Tohato chips with peas
- Pumpkin chocolates – individual pumpkin truffles
- Chocolate truffles – individual chocolate truffles
- Cream matcha – cream and matcha spread
- Happy nikukyu – peach flavored gummy candy
- Doraemon chocolates
- Umaibo chimaki – corn snack flavored like Chinese rice ball with meat and soy sauce
- Gashapan – sumo man on a bowl of ramen
pumpkin chocolates & Tohato chips
Doraemon chocolates, chocolate truffles & Umaibo chimaki
Foaming soda candy & DIY Pokemon candy
sweet puffed rice & cream matcha
fruity candy, apple candy, & Japanese traditional candy bag
Within Candysan you get a diverse mixture of sweet and salty snacks to try. After trying all the snacks my favorite was the puffed rice snacks which are lightly sweet and crunchy. The pumpkin chocolates were surprisingly a delicious flavor combination, and the individually wrapped chocolates were perfect to share with others.
Interested in trying Candysan? Order your box now.