Watching what you eat is an easy way to look after your health, and Renew Cold Press in Ottawa offers an easy way flood your body with plant-based nutrients and enzymes. Focusing on offering the highest quality juices, Renew Cold Press creates their juices without heat or oxidizing the ingredients to deliver the most vitamins, micronutrients, and enzymes to your body.
Renew Cold Press offers 1, 3 or 5 day cleanses of their juices which are delivered to your home in recyclable glass bottles. Opting for the 1 day cleanse I had 6 bottles of organic cold press juices delivered to my home (delivery is free on orders over $60). Starting with Wake Up, I drank 1 juice every 2 hours following the suggested order (Wake Up, Meadow, Pura Vida, Scarlet, Soleil, and Grace). For those of you who want to buy the cold-pressed juices individually, you can also do that as well, with each bottle costing $7.50.
Renew Cold Press Flavors
- Pura Vida: Pineapple, Pear, Cucumber, Mint, Lime, Cayenne
- Bitter Tonic: Kale, Spinach, Cucumber, Cilantro, Lemon, Ginger
- Wake Up: Grapefruit, Fennel, Green Apple, Lemon, Ginger
- Scarlet: Beet, Apple, Lemon, Ginger
- Meadow: Kale, Spinach, Romaine, Cucumber, Celery, Green Apple, Mint, Lime, Lemon
- Soleil: Carrot, Apple, Lemon, Ginger, Turmeric
- Grace: Almonds, Lavender, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Dates, Sea Salt, Filtered Water
All the juices are made in small batches and stay fresh for up to 5 days. My personal favorite was Pura Vida as I loved the combination of pineapple and mint.
In addition to purchasing Renew Cold Press juices online, you can find them at a variety of locations around Ottawa including Little Jo Berry’s, The Ministry of Coffee and Arlington Five.