Several days a week I start my day with a smoothie to help fuel me before my morning workout, so I decided to try out SmoothiesGo which is a Canadian family-run company that delivers healthy smoothies to your home and workplace. Offering a huge variety of flavors, SmoothiesGo delivers frozen pre-portioned bags of smoothies that you can blend as needed to help you easily have nutrient-packed smoothies on hand.
Making a smoothie couldn’t be easier. Each bag contains two portions (the bag is resealable) that you blend up with a cup of liquid such as water or almond milk.
- HOPE – Dark chocolate and blueberry (endurance and mood-boosting smoothie
- LOVE – Strawberry and cashew ( conquer your appetite smoothie that helps burn fat and reduce inflammation)
- PEACE – Peaches and oats (restorative smoothie)
- POWER – Dark chocolate espresso (energizing smoothie)
- CHEER – Cherry and acai (boost energy and filled with antioxidants)
- BLISS – Blueberry and fig (rich in fiber, magnesium, omega-3s, and calcium)
- GLOW – Mango and coconut (replenish your body)
- STRENGTH – Greens and avocado (anti-inflammatory and is great for your digestion)
- PASSION – Pineapple and matcha (energy-boosting)
- COOL – Carrot and walnut (anti-aging)
- JOY – Apples and greens (invigorating and energy-boosting)
- CALM – Cacao and avocado (heart-healthy smoothie)
Currently SmoothiesGo deliveries to Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto, and Quebec City with the smoothies being packaged in insulated boxes filled with dry ice. While every flavor I’ve tested so far has been delicious, Power is my favorite as I love the combination of chocolate and espresso to fuel me when I first wake up in the morning. It is filled with potassium, minerals, protein, fiber, and antioxidants to help me with my morning workout.
Interested in getting some smoothies shipped to your home or workplace? Order them online.