The St. Patrick’s Day DIYs continue this time with these mouth-watering Guinness brownies and individual sized shamrock boxes that I whipped up to give as a small gift this St. Patrick’s Day.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil or coconut oil
- 3/4 cup Guinness draft beer
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup dark cocoa
- shamrock sprinkles
- green mini cupcake cups
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a mini muffin pan with green cupcake cups.
- Mix together oil, Guinness, sugar, butter and eggs. Add flour and cocoa.
- Pour batter into cupcake cups.
- Bake for 12-17 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Add shamrock sprinkles to the top of the brownies
*note: If you are feeling extra lazy you can use a brownie mix box and replace the water with Guinness beer. I used Guinness draft beer as I find it to have a more chocolate flavor notes, but if you want a stronger beer flavour chose the Guinness Stout.
MINI SHAMROCK BROWNIES BOX
To make the box print out the template on a sheet of green cardstock and cut out the template. After folding together the box, use a small amount of glue or double sided tape to help the box stay together. Fill each box with 4 mini brownies and close the lid and tie a ribbon around the box.
Print out the shamrock gift topper on another colour of green cardstock and using a hole punch punch a hole into a shamrock. Slip the ribbon around through the hole and tie the ribbon to hold the shamrock on top of the box.