Ever since I’ve moved to Japan I have fallen in love with Japanese treats. The cute desserts, that are less sweet compared to those in North America, or rice crackers are snacks I miss. Unfortunately, outside of Japan, it is hard to find these treats, so I signed up for TokyoTreat to have authentic Japanese candy delivered to my home.
For $35 a month with free worldwide shipping, you can get a massive amount of Japanese snack box. The premium box includes 17 items including a Japanese drink and share packs perfect for enjoying with friends!
My TokyoTreat December box came with:
- A matcha Kit Kat party pack with multiple bars to share
- Pear Fanta drink
- Mini strawberry corn crisps
- Puchi Puchi art gummy DIY kit
- Dodonyaki kimchi rice cake
- Pokemon gummy card
- Koikeya scone Japanese BBQ – crunchy corn snack with smokey flavor
- Sour cider candy
- Corn potage umaibo – puffed corn snack
- Lotte memory enhancing gum
- Kameda seika happy turn rice crackers – multiple packages to share
- Wild strawberry hard candies
- Koikeya potato chips
- Grape chocobi
I was very impressed by the number of snacks in TokyoTreat box. My particular favorite had to be the matcha Kit Kat, an old favorite of mine that I used to eat in Japan. In Japan, limited edition or season flavors of Kit Kat are very popular, so it was wonderful to have so many of the matcha Kit Kat bars in my TokyoTreat box as I had plenty to share with friends of mine who lived in Japan too.
Get your own TokyoTreat box and try Japanese snacks at home for yourself!
Save $3 off your first TokyoTreat premium box (or their other two boxes YumeTwins & nomakenolife) with the coupon code STEPHANIEWHITE