No matter if you already love Mexican snacks, or are curious to try them, Mexitasty is the perfect way to have classic Mexican treats and candies sent to your home. Focusing on offering great value Mexitasty boxes are packed full of sweet and salty treats.
Overall I was amazed by the number of different tests in the box. Most of the snacks or candies had multiples of the same snack, which is perfect if you do want to share. The Mexitasty box I received had over 50 snacks within it, giving you plenty of treats to share with family and friends.
Unlike other monthly snack boxes I’ve tried there is no guide to what the snacks are or the ingredients within them, so each snack is a surprise as not many are labeled in English. For those with allergies, you can message Mexitasty when you place an order, and they will specially curate your box for your dietary restrictions.
In my Mexitasty box, I had the following treats and candies:
- Dulces Tipicos Tamalito Tamarindo – a tamarind candy
- Marapina – spicy pineapple lollipops
- Risandias con Chile lollipops – watermelon lollipop
- Bocadin Chocolates- wafers coated in chocolate
- Takis Fuego – chili and lime rolled tortilla chips
- Lucas Gusano Chamoy – Chamoy (a savory Mexican sauce) flavored hot liquid candy in a squeeze bottle
- Indy Dedos – a spicy and sour gummy candy
- Chileta Elote – spicy lollipop
- Torti Pika – Tamarind fruit candy
- Indy Hormigas – spicy watermelon candy
- Azetca Mazapan – peanut marzipan candy
- Mini Mamut – chocolate covered marshmallow and cookie
- Rellerindos – a hard tamarind candy with a soft & spicy candy center
- Canel’s Original Gum packages – spearmint, peppermint, tutti fruity, cinnamon and violet packages
- Picagomas – a chew spicy tamarind candy
- Pulpa Chamoy – a savory sauce from pickled fruit
- Tamarindos Yuyin – tamarind candy
- Limon 7 – a salt and lemon powder candy to add to other foods
- Duvalin – hazelnut and vanilla candy
- Pavito Dulces de Tamarindo – a tamarind candy
- Chileta Elote – strawberry flavor lollipop coated with chili
One box allowed me to sample so many different treats from spicy chili snacks, to sweet tamarind there is a rich assortment to sample through.
To get your hands on a Mexitasty box the subscription costs $19.99 a month, and the boxes are sent once a month. I think this Mexican snack themed travel box would make a great gift idea for anyone who already loves Mexico, loves trying new foods, or is about to go on a vacation to Mexico as a way to get them further excited for their trip.