I’m thrilled to announce that I’ll be taking part this year again in the bloggers’ challenge in France! Last year I was sent to Bordeaux, France where I got to discover the stunning natural landscape, see the spectacular architecture, savor the outstanding food, and of course try Bordeaux’s world-famous wine. This year I’m 1 of 4 Candian bloggers who take part in the #FranceIntotheVineyard challenge.
As part of the challenge, we won’t know where we are going to France or what we will be doing will be until we arrive at the airport! I invite you to follow along on my adventures and to vote for my destination as you could win a trip for two to France!
From September 12 to 18 the four of us will discover one of two possible wine regions in France. The two locations I could be sent to are:
- Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes (including Beaujolais, Loire, Coteaux-du-lyonnais, and Côtes du Rhône)
- Occitanie – Sud de France (including Cahors Malbec area and many more)
Win A Trip For Two To France
From September 12 to October 12, 2018, you can vote for my destination online for a chance to win a trip for two to France.
- Roundtrip airline tickets with Air France from Vancouver, Montreal or Toronto to Lyon, return from Toulouse
- Air France flights to Lyon and back from Toulouse
- Gastronomy and vineyards cruise for 2 people departing Lyon, France on October 23, 2019
- Train tickets for 2 from Lyon to Toulouse
- Two night stay in the Cahors vineyards
- Car rental for two days in Toulouse
- Accommodation one night at Chateau de Mercues
- Accommodation one night at Hostellerie Le Vert
All the contest details will be available at https://ca.france.fr/en as of September 12, 2018.
In order to vote for my region, you’ll need to follow me online to find out where I’m going. I’ll be sharing the details the second I find out on September 12 on my social media. If you don’t already make sure to follow me on Instagram @stephaniewhitetravels where I’ll be sharing tons of videos and photos.